Adjacent to the Indian Hill Baptist Church, 7819 CR 633 outside Bushnell.
Section 18, Township 218, Range 21E
The oldest identifiable marked grave is that of James Cousar who died on 20 Apr 1860. It became a legally established cemetery on September 11, 1891. At that time, the original land was deeded to the Indian Hill Church by James and Julia Knight. (From the Indian Hill Cemetery Association Website)